1. Legal Information
The content of this website is the property of VASGOS SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 3,424,310€, registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 401 965 470, headquartered at 12 rue Vivienne, 75002 Paris.
The publishing director of this site is Lorraine Oddo, associate of VASGOS SAS.
– Telephone : +33 1 85 08 51 99
The website was edited by the The Editorialist SAS (referred to as “the editor” hereinafter), a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 1,334€.
– RCS Paris n° 791 056 245
– TVA number: FR18791056245
– Siret number: 791 056 245 00032
– Headquarters: 4, square de Maubeuge – 75009 Paris – France
– Phone: +33 1 48 78 09 44
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted by O2SWITCH SARL, a French company with with a capital of 100,000€
– RCS Clermont-Ferrand n°510 909 80700024
– Headquarters : 222 boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
2. Personal Data, Confidentiality and Privacy
The information asked for on the inscription page is necessary to receive the Vasgos newsletter.
The collected personal data is as follows: e-mail. This information only serves to send out the newsletter, and is under no circumstances given to a third party.
Only the concerned departments of the editor have access to this data.
By using the website, you consent to the editor’s use of the personal data that you have communicated. This data is necessary in order to receive the Vasgos newsletter. We only conserve your data for the duration of this service. Under the French law of January 6, 1978 and conforming with the European data protection law (RGPD), you benefit from the right to access, modify, rectify or delete the collected data that concerns you. These rights can be exercised by choosing one of the following options:
- Clicking on one of the links in the bottom of the newsletter you recieve (“unsubscribe” or “modify profile”)
- Addressing your request by e-mail to email@example.com
- Writing to the following address:
Direction des Opérations
1, Cité Paradis
This data can be transferred outside of the European Union via the American provider MailChimp, whose servers are located in the United States. MailChimp is a provider that conforms with the European legislation RGPD via Privacy Shield, the data protection system of European users.
We collect information (cookies) on the website’s users in order to measure the site’s audience and conserve users’ preferences for the language the site’s content is displayed in.